Friday, March 28, 2008

clever commercials

there is something about commercials these days that puts me in a good mood. they are choosing to use music that is both insiprational and innovative.

here are a few of my current favorite "commercial" songs:

*joe purdy ~ kia commercial
"i just can't seem to get right today, i just can't seem to get right today. i guess i'm going to give up" listen here: www.myspace.com/joepurdy

*ingrid michaelson ~ old navy commerical
"if you were falling then I would catch you. you need a light i'd find a match. cause i love the way you say good morning. and you take me the way i am" listen here: http://www.ingridmichaelson.com/

*yael niam ~ mac air commerical
"i'm a new soul, i came into this strange world hoping i could learn a bit about how to give and take. since i came here felt the joy and the fear finding myself making every possible mistake" listen here: www.myspace.com/yaelnaim

No comments:

Post a Comment