Monday, September 14, 2009

Bridget Kelly Rocks Madison Square Garden

My mom's best friend has a daughter. She is amazingly talented and has been trying to break into the music world for a long time. Her talent is limitless. She seriously is incredible. This past weekend she rocked Madison Square Garden with JAY-Z. AMAZING! The song is the same song he sang with Alicia Keys at the VMA awards but honestly (and yes I am biased) she did a better job!!!



She seriously has talent. I will fully admit that I cried watching this and couldn't be prouder. Check it out everyone!!!!

Check out her myspace page here: www.myspace.com/stuckonbk

WOW! WOW! WOW!

2 comments:

  1. Wow indeed! She's really impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like to admit it, because I really like Alicia Keys, but BK was better! Thanks for sharing the video.
    Smiles,
    Briana

    ReplyDelete