Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hard To Be Away

On January 13th my best friend Jaime had a baby. Ella Bentley was born and life just got a little more special.


For those of you who follow my blog you know that I am from North Carolina and I miss being there every day. Since Ella was born I have felt so homesick. I haven't had a chance to meet this perfect child yet but hoping to soon. Thankfully Jaime has been sharing pictures with me and fully indulging my Ella obsession.

(how beautiful is her mama!)

I am so thrilled for my sweet friend, her wonderful husband and her amazing family. They are going to be the most wonderful parents and Ella is lucky to have the best grandparents in the world.

(Grandma!)

My favorite outfit!

Can't wait to meet this baby! Congrats to Jaime and Brandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment