Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It is a birthday week

This week three of my best friends celebrate their birthdays! To honor their special days I wanted to post a picture and just say thank you to them....for being so important to me and such incredibly, amazing people!

Jaime Leigh's birthday is Tuesday August 17th! I love you! I hope I can be the type of mom that you are to Ella.


Miss Becky Auslander's birthday is Thursday August 19th. Thank you for daily putting up with me and for always wearing outfits I can critique!


Devon's birthday is on Friday August 20th. Even though we are so far apart...having her in my life makes everything seem better.


I hope each of these amazing women have magical birthdays this week.

1 comment:

  1. I love that last picture of you Carol! You look gorgeous with the big open smile!!

    ReplyDelete