Sunday, October 31, 2010

You're A Firework

I am obsessing over the new Katy Perry song "Firework." I love it so much. The lyrics, the video. I have always been a Perry fan. I have her acoustic album and it is amazing. The message is incredible.



My favorite lines in song:
"Do you know that there's still a chance for you; Cause there's a spark in you; You just gotta ignite the light; And let it shine; Just own the night; Like the Fourth of July; Cause baby you're a firework; Come on show 'em what your worth; Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"; As you shoot across the sky-y-y"

"You don't have to feel like a waste of space; You're original, cannot be replaced; If you only knew what the future holds; After a hurricane comes a rainbow; Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed; So you can open one that leads you to the perfect road"

No comments:

Post a Comment