Monday, November 8, 2010

Holiday: Gift Tags To Drool Over

I am going to start posting some items related to the holidays. It get me excited and I hope it will excite you too! Today I found some amazing holiday gift tags. If you are like me you love amazingly wrapped presents. Now lets be honest, we don't all have time to wrap amazing presents BUT we can dream.

The first find comes from the incredibly shop of
WhimsyWhimsical.
These are probably my favorite. You know how I feel about banners and I just adore these items.




My go-to favorite illustrator Belle & Boo has these beautiful tags.


This find comes from the Etsy shop of Whymypics (the seller is from NC!). I love the kraft paper texture that these tags have.



These by DeeJann have a bit more of a fall feel but I really love the simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment