Thursday, January 20, 2011

Organizer's Dream

I work from home now and as of late have become obsessed with cool organization tools. When I saw these Samorga bins I knew I needed them in my life. I (like so many others out there right now) love felt. These are perfect for an office or for a techy mom. Heck I even know a few techy guys that might be into this!
I decided to see what other fun organizational things I could find and these pins from Sewing Momma were great! I love the flowers and the feminine touch. 

And to top it all off...check out this awesome pen/pencil holder from Bouji and Nouna. It is only $15 and I think it might be the coolest pen/pencil holder EVER. 

1 comment:

  1. You could insert that in a bag and use it to organize it... (I'm obsessed with these kinds of things too...) Cool find.

    ReplyDelete