I never buy expensive jeans.......EVER. I want to buy them but I can never bring myself to do it. That is until last week...when I walked into Lucky Brand. I was drawn to the Charlie Flare jeans....they are stretch and the perfect length and the perfect amount of flare.
I promptly bought 2 pairs and really don't want to take them off!!
What is your favorite jeans brand?!
A Classic Summer Wedding: Modern Textures with a Lush, Organic Feel
-
Rachel and Nick set out to let the summer green of Blue Hill at Stone Barns
lead the way. Rebecca Grace Events planned a day of clean, textural beauty,
fro...
4 hours ago
Please tell me, fashion lady, that flare is back?! Or maybe it didn't go away?
ReplyDeleteI immediately went to Lucky after this post and bought these jeans. They. are. AMAZING! Thanks for the post Carolyn!
ReplyDeleteOnce I get to the right size I want to buy some! K? MEg
ReplyDelete