My mom's best friend has a daughter. She is amazingly talented and has been trying to break into the music world for a long time. Her talent is limitless. She seriously is incredible. This past weekend she rocked Madison Square Garden with JAY-Z. AMAZING! The song is the same song he sang with Alicia Keys at the VMA awards but honestly (and yes I am biased) she did a better job!!!
She seriously has talent. I will fully admit that I cried watching this and couldn't be prouder. Check it out everyone!!!!
Check out her myspace page here: www.myspace.com/stuckonbk
WOW! WOW! WOW!
This Tented Wedding in Rich Brown Was Designed to Feel Like a Luxurious
Supper Club
-
[section title=”The Planning”] [field title=”Wedding Colors”] Inspired by
Maggie’s brand Hot Smart Rich, we wanted to include rich red hues
complimented wi...
23 hours ago
Wow indeed! She's really impressive!
ReplyDeleteI don't like to admit it, because I really like Alicia Keys, but BK was better! Thanks for sharing the video.
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Briana