Friday, April 4, 2008

branches and antlers...oh my

there is definitely a trend of using branches & antlers as decoration these days. from wall hooks to centerpieces and even jewelry stands. i think i really like the idea. it used to be that branches - aka wood/twigs - gave a rustic feel but lately i have been seeing them in more feminine styles.

what do you think of these from urban outfitters?





here is a tablescape that i took a picture of from west elm. I thought it was really interesting. not my style but could be yours!



I love this jewelry stand from urban outfitters – thinking of buying a few for all of that wild jewelry I have.

1 comment:

  1. really love the jewelry stand! My necklaces always end up tangled in a regular jewelry box...will definitely pick it up! ;)

    ReplyDelete