Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I am back & some sparking goods

Wow Serendipity & Spark readers you have been loyal. I have been out of touch for a while and for that I am sorry. But......I am now a Mrs. I promise to share lots of details in the coming weeks about the wedding and the fun I have had.

In the meantime, I wanted to share this adorable coat that I found today on the Etsy shop of "Simple Cut". I love everything about it. The color, the style, THE RUFFLES. Tis the season to be thinking about new coats. There is a little crisp in the NYC air. I am ready for a new jacket.



The price isn't bad but there is only 1 in stock at $89.50!


Check out the other great things that Simple Cut has in their shop. Love it! The dresses are awesome!



I am glad to be back!

1 comment:

  1. I love that jacket also, but i can't find their link! They they still open on Etsy?

    phannie@live.com

    ReplyDelete